New ‘Zen Den’ for Spring Edition
Beckenham Market is back on Sunday 30th April with some new additions, including a ‘Zen Den’ to help you relax.
The new ‘Zen Den’ will include make-up tutorials, Indian head massage and beauty treatments such as gel nails and eyebrow tinting. Come along and be pampered!
Also new for the Spring Edition:
- A pop-up Prosecco bar
- A new art gallery with five local artists exhibiting their work
Plus 50+ handpicked, independent stalls from London’s best market traders, including:
- Local crafts including fashion, jewellery, bags, candles and pottery
- Artisan food emporium, featuring some of the best local food producers, including a gluten free bakery, Brazilian churros, award-winning sausages and free range meats.
- A coffee shop and an array of street food to whet your tastebuds!
There will also be plenty of entertainment from live music, singers, Irish dancers and a magician!
Look out for our competition on social media, which will be running across Beckenham Market’s social media channels – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from 22nd April until Thursday 27th April at 11.59pm.
- 1st Prize: Family ticket to Beckenham Market plus £25 voucher.
- 2nd Prize: Entry and dinner for two adults (£15 voucher to spend in the food emporium).
- 3rd Prize: Family ticket to Beckenham Market.
Look out for our special Competition Posts on social media to enter and find out more and take part.
The market is open from 10am-4pm on Sunday 30th April. Entry is just £2; kids under 16 go free and those over 65 can get in 2-for-1.